Uncle 'uncooperative' as search continues for missing 5-year-old
Logan officials say their main suspect is "uncooperative" as crews continue their search for a missing 5-year-old girl who was last seen early Saturday morning.
Latest News & Features
Jenna Fryer, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 2:46pm
Simon Pagenaud may have saved his job by giving Roger Penske a golden Indianapolis 500 victory.
Steve Almasy, CNN | Posted May 26th - 1:11pm
It had been more than two weeks that she had been lost in a thick Hawaiian forest, and Amanda Eller was at an end.
Alex Cabrero, KSL TV | Posted May 26th - 12:36pm
Utah has been so dry the past few seasons, farmers across the state were hoping for water this year. However, all the snow and seemingly constant rain this season is proof there can be too much of a good thing.
Lindsey Bahr, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 11:44am
Moviegoers voted with their dollars and chose the familiar over the new this Memorial Day weekend. The Walt Disney Co.'s live-action remake of "Aladdin" crushed the competition at the box office, which included two new original R-rated films that opened as counterprogramming to the family pic: The critically acclaimed teen comedy "Booksmart" and the horror movie "Brightburn."
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted May 26th - 10:45am
After 36 years, Utah Symphony principal tubist Gary Ofenloch has sounded his final notes with the group.
Tim Talley and Sue Ogrocki, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 10:19am
A tornado leveled a motel and tore through a mobile home park near Oklahoma City overnight, killing two people and injuring at least 29 others before a second twister raked a suburb of Tulsa more than 100 miles (160 kilometers) away, authorities said Sunday.
Cara MacDonald, KSL.com | Posted May 26th - 9:43am
Utah not only leads the world with international dark skies and stargazing destinations, it also offers a mix of fantastic night hikes and camping, as well as astronomy festivals and other events.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted May 26th - 8:06am
Southern Utah University's Gerald R. Sherratt Library has made a sizable donation of materials to the National Museum of Brazil, which was destroyed by fire in September 2018.
Alex Cabrero, KSL TV | Posted May 25th - 10:36pm
Students made blankets honoring Draper firefighter Matt Burchett, West Valley code enforcement officer Jill Robinson, Utah National guardsman Brent Taylor, South Salt Lake Police officer David Romrell, and Provo Police officer Joseph Shinners.
The Associated Press | Posted May 25th - 10:15pm
A Hawaii woman has been found alive in a forest on Maui island after going missing more than two weeks ago.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted May 25th - 9:43pm
Rodriguez scored her fourth goal of the season, and Makenzy Doniak added a second for the Royals for the first time all year as Utah took a 2-0 shutout Saturday from the still-winless Orlando Pride at Rio Tinto Stadium.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted May 25th - 9:22pm
New science standards for public school students in grades K through five and nine through 12 advanced to the Utah State Board of Education Friday after a board committee approved the proposed standards largely unchanged.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted May 25th - 8:31pm
Former Utah Supreme Court Justice Ronald E. Nehring died Friday from complications due to cancer at age 71.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted May 25th - 7:53pm
Just seven months after returning from a 10-day tour through South America, Latter-day Saint prophet President Russell M. Nelson flew off for another ministry tour in the Pacific. Here's what he's been up to.
Christina Giardinelli, KSL | Posted May 25th - 7:18pm
Voices for Utah Children has launched a campaign that seeks to ensure all Utah children have access to healthcare regardless of demographics.
Matthew Brown, Associated Press | Posted May 25th - 6:44pm
Grizzly bears are expanding their range in the U.S. Northern Rockies, spreading from remote wilderness into farmland amid a legal fight over proposed hunting.
The Associated Press | Posted May 25th - 6:06pm
A squadron of F-35A jet fighters from Hill Air Force Base in Utah has deployed to Aviano Air Base in Italy.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted May 25th - 5:29pm
A school district employee charged with conspiracy to commit rape of a child is cleared. But the damage, he said, was already done.
Michael Nedelman, CNN | Posted May 25th - 4:52pm
The US Food and Drug Administration approved a treatment Friday for a genetic disease called spinal muscular atrophy that causes infants' muscles to waste away, potentially killing them before age 2.
- Uncle 'uncooperative' as search continues for missing 5-year-old
- Authorities continue search for 5-year-old girl after uncle located
- Rescued hiker's survival story: 17 days in Hawaii forest on berries, river water and smarts
- 'We're at the mercy of Mother Nature': Above-average rain impacting Utah farmers
- 70-year-old Utah man dies in waters off Hawaii
- Have You Seen This? How to protect your french fries
- 'Aladdin' soars, but 'Booksmart' barely passes at box office
- Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest
- Police arrest Vernal stepmother in toddler's death
- Utah man says life was destroyed over false accusation
- Twice as nice: Utah Royals take 2-0 win over winless Orlando
- The Replacements: With internationals away, Utah Royals put faith in newcomers before World Cup break
- A true walk-off: Pleasant Grove draws a walk to win 6A state championship
- Jefferson Savarino's last-gasp game-winner lifts Real Salt Lake by Atlanta, 2-1
- Italian exit polls indicate Matteo Salvini's right-wing populist League is leading Italian party in European election
- Greek prime minister Tsipras calls for a snap national election following European election loss
- Brazil: Prison riot in Amazonas state leaves at least 8 dead
- Authorities in western Congo say at least 30 dead, another 200 missing after boat sinks on a lake
- Greens triumph as German governing parties perform poorly
- Exit poll: Poland's ruling right-wing Law and Justice party leading in European Parliament vote with 42.4%
- European Parliament projection indicates major losses for mainstream centrists, rise for far-right and Greens
- French far-right nationalist leader Marine Le Pen declares victory in European elections over Macron's party