As teachers rally in protest, Alpine School District finalizes 'return to learn' plan
Board members are meeting in study session Tuesday afternoon to discuss the “return to learn” plan for Alpine School District, and a few dozen teachers gathered to voice their concerns.
Latest News & Features
Mark Stevenson, Associated Press | Updated Aug 11th - 4:56pm
It took six months for the world to reach 10 million confirmed cases of the coronavirus. It took just over six weeks for that number to double.
John Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Aug 11th - 4:13pm
Things this video taught me: otter's are smart, orca's are patient and nature be scary.
Kathleen Ronayne, Associated Press | Updated Aug 11th - 3:38pm
Sen. Kamala Harris is expected to debate current Vice President Mike Pence at the University of Utah on October 7.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Updated Aug 11th - 3:36pm
Utah is set to start up its fall camp next Monday and to open up its 2020 football season on the road against the Washington State Cougars in just over a month.
Vladimir Isachenkov, Associated Press | Updated Aug 11th - 3:27pm
Russia on Tuesday became the first country to approve a coronavirus vaccine, a move that was met with international skepticism and unease because the shots have only been studied in dozens of people.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Posted Aug 11th - 3:03pm
The young girl had been on the four-wheeler with two friends, driving along the shoulder of the roadway, when the ATV’s 13-year-old driver suddenly jerked to the side, causing her to fall off.
Taylormed Mri | Posted Aug 11th - 3:00pm
Get straight to the issue of your chronic pain without several trips to the doctor and hospital.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Posted Aug 11th - 2:42pm
A fatal crash closed northbound lanes on Redwood Road Tuesday afternoon at 14400 South, police in Bluffdale confirmed.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Aug 11th - 2:33pm
A former Price police officer has been charged with having illegal sexual relations with a woman on probation.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Aug 11th - 2:06pm
A construction worker died after being crushed by the bucket of an excavator on Tuesday morning, authorities said.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Updated Aug 11th - 2:05pm
Utah isn’t ready to jump onto President Donald Trump’s executive order extending unemployment benefits that would require states to pony up part of the cost.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Updated Aug 11th - 1:47pm
The family of a man shot and killed by a South Ogden police officer in 2019 filed a federal lawsuit Monday against the officer and his department.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Updated Aug 11th - 1:19pm
Utah’s number of COVID-19 cases has increased by 362 from Monday, with four more deaths reported, according to the Utah Department of Health.
David McHugh, Associated Press | Posted Aug 11th - 12:40pm
People in China are back to buying German luxury cars. Europe's assembly lines are accelerating. Now the global economy is waiting for the United States to get its coronavirus outbreak under control and boost the recovery, but there's little sign of that.
Jennifer Graham, Deseret News | Posted Aug 11th - 11:02am
Most Americans will never be billionaires; there are only about 800 people in the U.S. with that kind of money.
Mike Headrick, KSL TV | Posted Aug 11th - 10:45am
This is a story about two newfound friends – Dee Gatewood of Los Angeles, California, and Bruce Walker of Cedar Fort, Utah, who exactly eight years ago, unknowingly, became family.
Christina Maxouris, CNN | Posted Aug 11th - 10:12am
As U.S. leaders work to control the spread of coronavirus, researchers across the country — and globe — are working to answer the mysteries that remain around infections.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Aug 11th - 9:10am
What did the BYU football team do while the college football season was seemingly unraveling around them? They went to work.
- As teachers rally in protest, Alpine School District finalizes 'return to learn' plan
- Have You Seen This? Otter jumps onto boat to escape killer whale
- Coronavirus updates: 362 cases, 4 deaths; Pac-12 cancels fall sports
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as running mate; 1st Black woman on major party presidential ticket
- Construction worker dies after being crushed by excavator in Weber County, authorities say
- 362 more COVID-19 cases, 4 deaths reported in Utah Tuesday
- Fatal crash closes northbound Redwood Road at 14400 South
- 12-year-old girl killed in Goshen ATV crash
- Pac-12 cancels all fall sports as health experts recommend to stop play
- Family sues South Ogden officer who shot, killed man following chase
Pac-12 cancels all fall sports as health experts recommend to stop play
- 'Go until they tell us to stop': BYU football continues season prep despite uncertainty
- Why the Jazz appeared to tank — and why it might not matter
- BYU football 2020 schedule: The status of each game (so far) before a coronavirus-ravaged season
- Mountain West Conference says it will punt football, fall sports seasons to spring