Health department investigating deaths of 2 Utah teens who tested positive with influenza
The Weber-Morgan Health Department is investigating the deaths of two Riverdale students, who recently tested positive with influenza.
Latest News & Features
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Jan 25th - 10:12pm
Sam Merrill drained five 3-pointers en route to a 28-point, four-assist effort that helped Utah State pull away from Colorado State 77-61 Saturday night in Logan.
Kelli Pierce, KSL Newsradio | Posted Jan 25th - 9:18pm
How did a middle class mom wind up living at a homeless shelter? For many families, that transition is just a couple of difficult months away from reality.
Jake Coyle, Associated Press | Updated Jan 25th - 8:58pm
During the thunderous reception for the celebratory disability-rights documentary “Crip Camp” at the Sundance Film Festival, the loudest response came when disability advocate Judith Heumann, one of the film’s chief personalities, wheeled on stage.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Jan 25th - 8:56pm
Dallas Mavericks head coach Rick Carlisle said that Rudy Gobert will likely win his third Defensive Player of the Year award, and Gobert's teammates think he should be considered for an even higher honor.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Updated Jan 25th - 8:21pm
Utah used two big runs to defeat the visiting Washington State Cougars 76-64 Saturday and sweep a two-game home stretch.
Jacob Klopfenstein and Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Updated Jan 25th - 8:13pm
Two women died in a wrong-way car crash Friday on I-215 South near 2000 East, according to authorities.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Updated Jan 25th - 8:00pm
In a game featuring two of the NBA’s best offenses, it was a defensive play that was the difference. Of course, that came courtesy of Rudy Gobert.
Ladd Egan and Cindy St. Clair, KSL TV | Posted Jan 25th - 7:42pm
After a successful effort to repeal a tax reform bill showed many Utahns weren’t happy with the reform, the KSL Investigators dug through hundreds of emails sent to Utah lawmakers over the past year to find out how the public viewed the proposals and whose voices were heard.
Eric Tucker, Lisa Mascaro and Zeke Miller, Associated Press | Updated Jan 25th - 6:30pm
President Donald Trump’s lawyers plunged into his impeachment trial defense Saturday by accusing Democrats of striving to overturn the 2016 election, arguing that investigations of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine have not been a fact-finding mission but a politically motivated effort to drive him from the White House.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Updated Jan 25th - 6:29pm
Khalil Shabazz poured in a career-high 32 points on a perfect 10-of-10 shooting, and Jamaree Bouyea added 23 points as San Francisco overturned a 14-point second-half deficit with a 32-5 run to hand BYU its third straight loss in the series Saturday.
Jen Riess, KSL.com | Posted Jan 25th - 5:36pm
A 51-year-old woman drowned at Crystal Hot Springs Saturday afternoon, according to the Box Elder County Sheriff’s Office.
Romney says 'very likely' he'll be in favor of witnesses but won't decide until after opening arguments
Veronica Stracqualursi, CNN | Posted Jan 25th - 4:55pm
Sen. Mitt Romney said Saturday that it's "very likely" that he'll be in favor of calling witnesses in the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump, but won't decide until after opening arguments.
John Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jan 25th - 4:24pm
It is the future, people. We are now in 2020 and it's time we take a look at the movies made in yesteryears that were supposed to take place today.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted Jan 25th - 3:24pm
A board of regents committee has appointed a task force working to define affordability at public colleges and universities with an ambitious March deadline.
Shannon Liao, CNN Business | Updated Jan 25th - 2:44pm
TikTok teens have a shiny, new toy to try: Byte, a social media platform, has launched on mobile. It's a direct successor to the Vine app, which was discontinued in early 2017 although videos posted to the platform are preserved to this day.
- Health department investigating deaths of 2 Utah teens who tested positive with influenza
- Stories from the Streets: The middle class mom who ended up homeless
- Cache Valley woman dies in Crystal Hot Springs drowning
- Changes are coming to your credit score
- Miss Utah USA is first openly bisexual candidate in competition's 68-year history
- 2 killed in wrong-way crash on I-215
- 5 films that tried and (so far) failed to represent 2020 on-screen
- Taylor Swift shakes Sundance with revealing documentary
- Used mascara wands are helping treat and save wild animals
- Gobert's late-game block pushes the Jazz over the Mavericks in thriller
Merrill's 5 threes help Utah State pull away from Colorado State
China virus outbreak revives calls to stop wildlife trade
Eminent domain proposed by lawmaker as a way to carve future recreation trails
- Utah ski resorts experiencing 'good fortune' as more precipitation hits state
- Mountain lion euthanized after attacking 3-year-old boy in a California wilderness park
- National Parks are free today in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr's birthday
- Desolation Canyon float trips: What they might cost and why that matters
Kim's aunt reemerges after years of speculation about fate
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 1:40 a.m. EST
- Virus death toll in China rises as US prepares evacuation
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 11:40 p.m. EST
- US Consulate in epidemic-stricken city of Wuhan chartering flight Tuesday to evacuate personnel, some private citizens