Utahns can try redrawing state’s congressional districts
New interactive tool released by Utah Foundation.
Latest News & Features
Jed Boal, KSL TV | Posted Apr 6th - 7:48am
One infectious disease doctor believes a cloth mask is not a bad idea, as long as we don’t get a false sense of security. “It really is not a benefit to the person wearing the mask,” said Dr. Eddie Stenehjem with Intermountain Healthcare. “It’s a benefit to the community.”
Jen Riess and Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Apr 6th - 7:16am
Here are 10 stories you may have missed this weekend. As always, click on the headline to read the full story.
Marilynn Marchione AP Chief Medical Writer, Associated Press | Posted Apr 6th - 6:16am
Coronavirus patients around the world are rushing to join studies of an experimental drug that showed promise against some similar viruses in the past.
Coronavirus updates: U. announces confirmed coronavirus case in Union building; Kane County reports second confirmed case
KSL.com Staff | Updated Apr 5th - 9:49pm
Here are the latest coronavirus-related updates from Utah and around the world.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Updated Apr 5th - 9:36pm
Playing with the Brooklyn Nets, Donovan Mitchell lost in the first round of the NBA2K Players Only Tournament.
Jim Mustian and Frances D'Emilio, Associated Press | Updated Apr 5th - 9:17pm
Americans braced for what the nation's top doctor warned Sunday would be “the hardest and saddest week” of their lives while Britain assumed the unwelcome mantle of deadliest coronavirus hot spot in Europe after a record 24-hour jump in deaths that surpassed even hard-hit Italy's.
Alaa Elassar, CNN | Posted Apr 5th - 8:47pm
Sunday is one lucky elephant's birthday and she received a celebration almost as big as she is.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Apr 5th - 8:11pm
During The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints’ October general conference, church President Russell M. Nelson promised April’s conference would be unforgettable and unlike any other. Here are six takeaways from the historic event.
John Wojcik and Kelli Pierce, KSL NewsRadio | Posted Apr 5th - 7:11pm
Two Utah leaders, a Republican in Salt Lake City and a Democrat in Washington, D.C., are crossing political boundaries to try to do what no one seems to be able to do: bring down the soaring prices of prescription drugs.
Mary Richards, KSL Newsradio | Posted Apr 5th - 6:15pm
Leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints marked the bicentennial of the First Vision of Joseph Smith with a special session at the faith's 190th Annual General Conference in Salt Lake City.
Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com | Posted Apr 5th - 5:50pm
Kimberly Anderson is 36 years old, eight months pregnant and lying in a bed at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center.
Aj Willingham, CNN | Posted Apr 5th - 5:34pm
Every once in a while, a doozy of a documentary or podcast comes out that overtakes the national pop culture conversation. "Wild Wild Country" did it. "Serial" did it. But the Netflix docuseries "Tiger King," is on a whole new level.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Updated Apr 5th - 5:26pm
The Syracuse temple would be the 24th temple in Utah, and the third in Davis County.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Apr 5th - 4:41pm
Three young boys took a relative’s car on a joyride early Friday and had to be rescued by a police officer who happened to be in the area after they crashed the vehicle and it caught fire, according to police.
KSL.com Staff | Updated Apr 5th - 4:14pm
Scroll through KSL.com for summaries of the key points and announcements from each session.
Jill Lawless, Associated Press | Updated Apr 5th - 3:01pm
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who was diagnosed with the coronavirus more than a week ago, was admitted to a hospital Sunday for tests.
- Coronavirus updates: Americans prepare for 'hardest, saddest' week, Utah cases reach over 1,600
- Americans brace for 'hardest, saddest' week of their lives
- 6 takeaways from April’s general conference
- Coronavirus updates: U. announces confirmed coronavirus case in Union building; Kane County reports second confirmed case
- Pregnant mom hospitalized in Idaho with COVID-19; husband speaks out about lack of testing
- Utah doctor: Wearing a mask benefits community but staying home is better
- 'My heart was racing': Donovan Mitchell loses in first round of NBA2K tournament
- 'Tiger King': The not-so-secret formula behind its popularity
- Patients rush to join studies testing drug for coronavirus
- Teenagers crash car while on joyride, rescued by nearby officer
ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend
Hopeful birdsong, foreboding sirens: A pandemic in sound
Lake Powell closing ramps Monday, shutting down boating due to virus
Lives Lost: A man loved by many, a death at 80 alone in Rome
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 9:40 a.m. EDT
- Japan's prime minister says he will announce a state of emergency for Tokyo and 6 other prefectures as early as Tuesday
- Taliban warn peace deal with US near breaking point
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 11:40 p.m. EDT