'His eyes were pinned on me': Mountain lion stalks, injures Utah bow hunter
A man and his dog are on the trail of a mountain lion Saturday after it stalked a father and son bow hunting in the mountains near the Kamas Fish Hatchery.
Latest News & Features
Omar Akour, Associated Press | Posted Aug 19th - 8:00am
More than 2 million Muslims began the annual hajj pilgrimage at first light on Sunday in Saudi Arabia, circling the cube-shaped Kaaba in Mecca that Islam's faithful face five times each day during their prayers.
Jordan Ormond, KSL.com | Posted Aug 18th - 10:51pm
A fire burning in the hills southwest of Herriman prompted firefighters Saturday to issue a voluntary evacuation order for more than 400 homes. That order was lifted Saturday night, as crews got the upper hand on the fire.
Katie McKellar, KSL | Posted Aug 18th - 10:44pm
Derek Steadman, 45, of Preston, Idaho, was killed Saturday after a car turned in front of him while he was riding a bicycle, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
Christie Taylor, KSL TV | Posted Aug 18th - 10:23pm
A needle in a haystack — or a ring under water. A man visiting from Texas was watching his boys play on the rope swings at the Burraston Ponds in Juab County when a couple asked him for help finding a missing ring.
KSL Sports | Posted Aug 18th - 10:05pm
Albert Rusnak scored two goals in stoppage time, and Real Salt Lake snuck away with three points on the road for just the second time all season with a 2-1 win over the Houston Dynamo at BBVA Compass Stadium Saturday night.
Katie McKellar, KSL | Posted Aug 18th - 8:34pm
An 8-year-old boy died Saturday after a driver lost control and swerved into another car, the Utah Highway Patrol reported.
Danielle Wiener-bronner, CNN Money | Posted Aug 18th - 8:15pm
Netflix is setting the record straight: It's not adding commercials. It is testing out video promotions between episodes and movies. They can be skipped.
Anita Snow, Associated Press | Posted Aug 18th - 7:54pm
A baby boom is brewing at a suburban Arizona hospital where 16 intensive care nurses recently discovered they are all pregnant.
Amy Joi O'Donoghue, KSL | Posted Aug 18th - 7:23pm
A community joined together Saturday to provide sneakers, backpacks, haircuts and more to students at Redwood Elementary School in West Valley. The annual event grows larger each year and offers a network of services to young students and parents.
Jeremiah Jensen, KSL TV | Posted Aug 18th - 6:53pm
A Freshman All-American at BYU, Coats caught nine touchdowns as a Cougar. He then played four years in the NFL with the Bengals and Broncos. But the most fun he had playing football was back in those prep days at Northridge High School.
Ken Ritter, Associated Press | Posted Aug 18th - 6:03pm
Long-fought plans for Las Vegas to pump and pipe drinking water from arid valleys just west of the Utah state line were dealt a severe blow Friday with a ruling from Nevada's top state water official.
The Associated Press | Posted Aug 18th - 5:08pm
Right-wing demonstrators gathered Saturday in Seattle for a "Liberty or Death" rally that drew counter-protesters from the left while dozens of police kept the two sides separated.
Faith Karimi, CNN | Posted Aug 18th - 4:43pm
Chris and Shanann Watts detailed their life on social media. They shared photos of beach vacations to San Diego and screengrabs of lovey-dovey text messages. They gushed about their daughters, Bella and Celeste, and posted photos of the little girls' gap-toothed grins and funny dances.
The Associated Press | Posted Aug 18th - 3:33pm
A California woman has said she had to drive herself to the hospital and give birth without her husband after he was detained by immigration agents.
Martha Ostergar, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Aug 18th - 2:48pm
Watch how an unbelievable scenario creates the kind of unbelievable chaos that’s hard to look away from.
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Aug 18th - 2:21pm
For more than 11 consecutive days, Jacky Caras spent her daylight hours worrying about her son-in-law and grandsons, and her evenings crying over the fate of Baby Bull, a prized animal still young enough to be under the care of its mother.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Aug 18th - 2:04pm
Due to the late summer heat, it’s a good time to stay inside and stream some movies! Luckily for you, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime have some great titles to choose from this month.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted Aug 18th - 1:02pm
Representatives of GE Healthcare demonstrated Friday a new mammography system "engineered by women for women."
The Associated Press | Posted Aug 18th - 12:05pm
An eastern Idaho man police say doused two men on a Pocatello street with bear spray is facing charges.
Sam Penrod, KSL TV | Posted Aug 18th - 11:08am
Timpanogos Cave National Monument will close several weeks early this year to allow construction to begin on a new visitor center.
Sloan Schrage, KSL TV | Posted Aug 18th - 10:33am
It’s a question that has tormented moms and dads since the creation of date night. How much do we pay the sitter? With so many factors to consider, there is no easy answer.
- 'His eyes were pinned on me': Mountain lion stalks, injures Utah bow hunter
- 8-year-old boy from Enoch dies in crash near Parowan
- Fire updates: Evacuation order lifted after Herriman fire 50 percent contained
- Idaho bicyclist dies in Cache County collision
- Colorado family struggled with debt before husband's arrest in wife and daughters' killings
- Baby boom at Arizona hospital with 16 pregnant nurses
- 2 eateries closed in Salt Lake County this week due to health violations
- Nevada water chief rejects big Vegas pipeline pumping plan
- Good Samaritan hopes to locate owner of gold wedding band found in Mona pond
- Migrant spouse of pregnant woman detained on way to hospital
- Rodriguez's final kick salvages 2-2 draw for Utah Royals FC against league-worst Sky Blue
- Former BYU tight end Daniel Coats out to build first-year Farmington into football winner
- Lone Peak defeats Herriman 24-14 in debut of starting quarterback Braden Siri
- Hagen, Mitchell rally 5A contender Corner Canyon by 6A Pleasant Grove in season debut
- ‘The last straw': Canyonlands park staff close popular False Kiva over latest vandalism incident
- Lincoln Beach in Spanish Fork closed again due to algal bloom
- Wildfire updates: Fire in Sanpete County fully contained; Southern Utah sees hail, flash flooding
- 10 last-minute camping spots to celebrate National S'Mores Day