Former U. officer who showed colleagues explicit photos of Lauren McCluskey fired by Logan police
Miguel Deras’ termination is effective immediately, Logan police said in a Friday news release.
Latest News & Features
Daedan Olander, KSL | Posted Aug 7th - 6:26pm
Among the hardships Utahns are experiencing during the COVID-19 pandemic, a lack of internet access or computer ownership can easily be lost in the shuffle.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Aug 7th - 5:32pm
All things considered, it’s been a successful first month in the NBA bubble.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Updated Aug 7th - 5:16pm
Both directions of I-80 reopened Friday about 5 p.m. after being closed since 9 a.m., as crews continued fighting a wildfire that began in Parleys Canyon on Thursday evening. Two exits remained closed.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Aug 7th - 4:38pm
Lopini Katoa was coming off his most productive season in a Cougar uniform in 2019, when the American Fork product ran for 358 yards and four touchdowns while adding another 288 receiving yards and a score.
KSL.com Staff | Updated Aug 7th - 4:23pm
Here is the latest information on wildfires burning around the state of Utah.
Andrew Taylor, Associated Press | Updated Aug 7th - 4:16pm
A last-ditch effort by Democrats to revive Capitol Hill talks on vital COVID-19 rescue money collapsed in disappointment Friday, making it increasingly likely that Washington gridlock will mean more hardship for millions of people who are losing enhanced jobless benefits and further damage for an economy pummeled by the still-raging coronavirus.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Aug 7th - 4:06pm
A man who has several pending cases on charges of changing the odometers of vehicles and selling them has been charged yet again.
John Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Aug 7th - 3:04pm
I'm trying to remember the last time I was this excited to get something. Well, something that wasn't a chalupa.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Updated Aug 7th - 2:57pm
Mike Conley, Donovan Mitchell, Rudy Gobert and Royce O'Neale all sat out Friday. The game went about as you'd expect.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Posted Aug 7th - 2:39pm
The man’s body was found in a rocky area and foul play wasn’t suspected in the investigation, authorities said.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Aug 7th - 2:33pm
The Utah Transit Authority is restoring some transit frequency as it continues to move along amid significant drops in ridership created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lisa Riley Roche, KSL | Posted Aug 7th - 2:04pm
Utah’s Republican candidate for lieutenant governor, state Sen. Deidre Henderson of Spanish Fork, announced Friday on Twitter that she believes she has contracted COVID-19.
Christopher Rugaber, Associated Press | Updated Aug 7th - 1:50pm
The United States added 1.8 million jobs in July, a pullback from the gains of May and June and evidence that the resurgent coronavirus has weakened hiring and the economic rebound.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Updated Aug 7th - 1:29pm
Utah’s number of COVID-19 cases has increased by 460 from Thursday, with five more deaths reported, according to the Utah Department of Health.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted Aug 7th - 12:47pm
An Arizona woman who helped drug traffickers kidnap a 17-year-old boy from his mother’s Utah business while trying to collect a heroin debt from her is headed to federal prison.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted Aug 7th - 12:21pm
Utah Sen. Mike Lee and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders are working together to blunt a Trump administration move to allow the sale of some types of military weapons to other countries.
Graham Dudley, KSL.com | Posted Aug 7th - 11:48am
A Salt Lake City campaign to aid beleaguered service-industry workers has raised more than $650,000 in total, organizers announced this week.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Aug 7th - 11:26am
Police have arrested a Salt Lake man in connection with the shooting of a 16-year-old boy in July.
- Former U. officer who showed colleagues explicit photos of Lauren McCluskey fired by Logan police
- Coronavirus updates: 460 cases, 5 deaths; state Sen. Deidre Henderson presumed positive
- I-80 reopens as crews continue to fight Parleys Fire; 5% contained
- Utah County man facing numerous odometer fraud cases is charged again
- 460 more COVID-19 cases, 5 deaths reported in Utah Friday
- Last-ditch virus aid talks collapse; no help for jobless now
- Body found near Douglas Street Trailhead in Ogden
- Wildfire Updates: Parleys Fire 5% contained
- Hasbro is removing Trolls doll from stores amid complaints that button is inappropriately placed
- Woman who kidnapped West Valley teen to settle his mom’s drug debt headed to prison
After a month in Orlando, Jazz and the NBA have discovered bubble life isn't all that bad
- Henry-Cole out; Allgeier, Ropati in: A look inside the BYU running back room
- Rest day: Jazz fall to Spurs as Utah's starters get some rest
- Weber State, SUU football put on hold as Big Sky postpones fall season to spring
- BYU football 2020 schedule: The status of each game (so far) before a coronavirus-ravaged season
Salt Lake City program aims to reconnect residents cut off from internet, computers by pandemic
Looking for a new Utah hike? Try Grandstaff Canyon
- Trump signs $3B-a-year plan to boost conservation, parks
- Zion National Park rangers want to know who painted blue squares at Kolob Terrace that mysteriously vanished
- Toxic bloom still plaguing waters in Zion National Park
- New Draper-Lehi connection, White City Canal path links 30 miles of trails along Wasatch Front