Uncle 'uncooperative' as search continues for missing 5-year-old
Logan officials say their main suspect is "uncooperative" as crews continue their search for a missing 5-year-old girl who was last seen early Saturday morning.
Latest News & Features
Jenna Fryer, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 2:46pm
Simon Pagenaud may have saved his job by giving Roger Penske a golden Indianapolis 500 victory.
Tim Talley and Sue Ogrocki, Associated Press | Updated May 26th - 1:24pm
A tornado leveled a motel and tore through a mobile home park near Oklahoma City overnight, killing two people and injuring at least 29 others before a second twister raked a suburb of Tulsa more than 100 miles (160 kilometers) away, authorities said Sunday.
Steve Almasy, CNN | Posted May 26th - 1:11pm
It had been more than two weeks that she had been lost in a thick Hawaiian forest, and Amanda Eller was at an end.
Alex Cabrero, KSL TV | Posted May 26th - 12:36pm
Utah has been so dry the past few seasons, farmers across the state were hoping for water this year. However, all the snow and seemingly constant rain this season is proof there can be too much of a good thing.
Lindsey Bahr, Associated Press | Updated May 26th - 12:19pm
Moviegoers voted with their dollars and chose the familiar over the new this Memorial Day weekend. The Walt Disney Co.'s live-action remake of "Aladdin" crushed the competition at the box office, which included two new original R-rated films that opened as counterprogramming to the family pic: The critically acclaimed teen comedy "Booksmart" and the horror movie "Brightburn."
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted May 26th - 10:45am
After 36 years, Utah Symphony principal tubist Gary Ofenloch has sounded his final notes with the group.
Cara MacDonald, KSL.com | Posted May 26th - 9:43am
Utah not only leads the world with international dark skies and stargazing destinations, it also offers a mix of fantastic night hikes and camping, as well as astronomy festivals and other events.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted May 26th - 8:06am
Southern Utah University's Gerald R. Sherratt Library has made a sizable donation of materials to the National Museum of Brazil, which was destroyed by fire in September 2018.
Alex Cabrero, KSL TV | Posted May 25th - 10:36pm
Students made blankets honoring Draper firefighter Matt Burchett, West Valley code enforcement officer Jill Robinson, Utah National guardsman Brent Taylor, South Salt Lake Police officer David Romrell, and Provo Police officer Joseph Shinners.
The Associated Press | Posted May 25th - 10:15pm
A Hawaii woman has been found alive in a forest on Maui island after going missing more than two weeks ago.
Nicholas K. Geranios, Associated Press | Updated May 25th - 9:44pm
Nearly two decades after the Aryan Nations' Idaho compound was demolished, far-right extremists are maintaining a presence in the Pacific Northwest.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted May 25th - 9:43pm
Rodriguez scored her fourth goal of the season, and Makenzy Doniak added a second for the Royals for the first time all year as Utah took a 2-0 shutout Saturday from the still-winless Orlando Pride at Rio Tinto Stadium.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted May 25th - 9:22pm
New science standards for public school students in grades K through five and nine through 12 advanced to the Utah State Board of Education Friday after a board committee approved the proposed standards largely unchanged.
Cara MacDonald and Yvette Cruz, KSL.com | Updated May 25th - 9:20pm
A man who police believe was with his 5-year-old niece, whose parents reported missing, has been located but authorities are still searching for the girl.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted May 25th - 8:31pm
Former Utah Supreme Court Justice Ronald E. Nehring died Friday from complications due to cancer at age 71.
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted May 25th - 7:53pm
Just seven months after returning from a 10-day tour through South America, Latter-day Saint prophet President Russell M. Nelson flew off for another ministry tour in the Pacific. Here's what he's been up to.
Christina Giardinelli, KSL | Posted May 25th - 7:18pm
Voices for Utah Children has launched a campaign that seeks to ensure all Utah children have access to healthcare regardless of demographics.
The Associated Press | Posted May 25th - 6:06pm
A squadron of F-35A jet fighters from Hill Air Force Base in Utah has deployed to Aviano Air Base in Italy.
- Uncle 'uncooperative' as search continues for missing 5-year-old
- Authorities continue search for 5-year-old girl after uncle located
- Rescued hiker's survival story: 17 days in Hawaii forest on berries, river water and smarts
- 'We're at the mercy of Mother Nature': Above-average rain impacting Utah farmers
- 70-year-old Utah man dies in waters off Hawaii
- Have You Seen This? How to protect your french fries
- 'Aladdin' soars, but 'Booksmart' barely passes at box office
- Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest
- Utah man says life was destroyed over false accusation
- Police arrest Vernal stepmother in toddler's death
URFC's Christen Press scores as US women beat Mexico 3-0 in final World Cup tuneup
- Twice as nice: Utah Royals take 2-0 win over winless Orlando
- The Replacements: With internationals away, Utah Royals put faith in newcomers before World Cup break
- Jefferson Savarino's last-gasp game-winner lifts Real Salt Lake by Atlanta, 2-1
- A true walk-off: Pleasant Grove draws a walk to win 6A state championship
Have You Seen This? How to protect your french fries
Astronomy buffs gear up for summer with dark sky hikes, festivals and more
The Latest: First Turkish Cypriot elected to EU parliament
Simon Pagenaud wins Indy 500 on Penske's golden anniversary
Rep. John Lewis tells graduates to 'get in trouble'
- Exit poll: Poland's ruling right-wing Law and Justice party leading in European Parliament vote with 42.4%
- Greens triumph as German governing parties perform poorly
- European Parliament projection indicates major losses for mainstream centrists, rise for far-right and Greens
- French far-right nationalist leader Marine Le Pen declares victory in European elections over Macron's party