Lehi-based Pattern secures $52M funding round — one of the highest funding rounds for a female-founded company
The Lehi startup Pattern announced a $52 million Series A round of funding on Tuesday.
Latest News & Features
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Aug 11th - 7:31pm
Police detectives are asking for the public’s help. Since 2016, at least three women have been sexually assaulted by a man who picked them up and gave them rides, said South Salt Lake police spokeswoman Danielle Croyle.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Updated Aug 11th - 7:12pm
Aaron Michael Griffin, 21, of Plain City, died Saturday night after he and his passenger, 49-year-old Brian Joseph Cregg, fled from police after a traffic stop. One of the two men opened fire on approaching officers, who returned fire, officials said.
Lisa Riley Roche, KSL | Posted Aug 11th - 7:01pm
Former Vice President Joe Biden’s choice of California Sen. Kamala Harris as his running mate is expected to attract more support for the Democratic presidential candidate in Utah, in part because of her law and order background, one of the state’s key Biden backers said.
Taylormed Mri | Posted Aug 11th - 7:00pm
Get straight to the issue of your chronic pain without several trips to the doctor and hospital.
Christina Maxouris, CNN | Updated Aug 11th - 6:37pm
As US leaders work to control the spread of coronavirus, researchers across the globe are working to answer the mysteries that remain around infections.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Updated Aug 11th - 5:57pm
If the Jazz are indeed trying to get their preferred playoff matchup, it might be more difficult to obtain than just losing a game.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Updated Aug 11th - 5:38pm
A fatal crash closed northbound lanes on Redwood Road Tuesday afternoon at 14400 South, police in Bluffdale confirmed. The road had reopened by 5:30 p.m.
Mark Stevenson, Associated Press | Updated Aug 11th - 4:56pm
It took six months for the world to reach 10 million confirmed cases of the coronavirus. It took just over six weeks for that number to double.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Aug 11th - 4:30pm
Board members are meeting in study session Tuesday afternoon to discuss the “return to learn” plan for Alpine School District, and a few dozen teachers gathered to voice their concerns.
John Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Aug 11th - 4:13pm
Things this video taught me: otter's are smart, orca's are patient and nature be scary.
Kathleen Ronayne, Associated Press | Updated Aug 11th - 3:38pm
Sen. Kamala Harris is expected to debate current Vice President Mike Pence at the University of Utah on October 7.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Updated Aug 11th - 3:36pm
Utah is set to start up its fall camp next Monday and to open up its 2020 football season on the road against the Washington State Cougars in just over a month.
Vladimir Isachenkov, Associated Press | Updated Aug 11th - 3:27pm
Russia on Tuesday became the first country to approve a coronavirus vaccine, a move that was met with international skepticism and unease because the shots have only been studied in dozens of people.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Posted Aug 11th - 3:03pm
The young girl had been on the four-wheeler with two friends, driving along the shoulder of the roadway, when the ATV’s 13-year-old driver suddenly jerked to the side, causing her to fall off.
University Of Utah Health | Posted Aug 11th - 3:00pm
Experts say they saw fewer stroke cases coming into the ER during the early months of the pandemic.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Aug 11th - 2:33pm
A former Price police officer has been charged with having illegal sexual relations with a woman on probation.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Aug 11th - 2:06pm
A construction worker died after being crushed by the bucket of an excavator on Tuesday morning, authorities said.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Updated Aug 11th - 2:05pm
Utah isn’t ready to jump onto President Donald Trump’s executive order extending unemployment benefits that would require states to pony up part of the cost.
- Biden’s VP pick 'going to appeal to a lot of Utahns'
- Friend says man killed after shooting police dog struggled to overcome addiction
- Coronavirus updates: 362 cases, 4 deaths; Pac-12 cancels fall sports
- Lehi-based Pattern secures $52M funding round — one of the highest funding rounds for a female-founded company
- Have You Seen This? Otter jumps onto boat to escape killer whale
- Construction worker dies after being crushed by excavator in Weber County, authorities say
- Redwood Road reopens following fatal crash in Bluffdale
- As teachers rally in protest, Alpine School District aims to finalize 'return to learn' plan
- Previous vaccines and masks may hold down COVID-19, some researchers say
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as running mate; 1st Black woman on major party presidential ticket
Why the Jazz appeared to tank — and why it might not matter
- Pac-12 cancels all fall sports as health experts recommend to stop play
- 'Go until they tell us to stop': BYU football continues season prep despite uncertainty
- BYU football 2020 schedule: The status of each game (so far) before a coronavirus-ravaged season
- Mountain West Conference says it will punt football, fall sports seasons to spring