Sheriff stands by officer involved in fatal 2018 shooting, releases 911 call
Sheriff Rosie Rivera speaks out after family of Jason Whittle announces lawsuit.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Updated Oct 23rd - 5:22pm
Garrett Harris, 44, was arrested and booked into Utah County Jail on investigation of automobile homicide, a third-degree felony and driving under the influence.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Posted Oct 23rd - 4:49pm
Anyone with information on the theft or vehicle involved is asked to call 801-840-4000.
Annie Knox, KSL | Updated Oct 23rd - 4:49pm
Ayoola Ajayi, the man who admitted to killing Mackenzie Lueck last year, will serve a life sentence in prison without the possibility of parole.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Updated Oct 23rd - 3:45pm
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call Tooele police at 435-882-8900 or Tooele dispatch at 435-882-5600.
Graham Dudley, KSL.com | Posted Oct 23rd - 2:21pm
Residents of the western Weber County communities of Reese, Taylor, Warren, West Warren and West Weber have a big decision to make this election season, one that will affect the future of the area for generations to come.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Updated Oct 23rd - 2:20pm
A driver died Thursday morning after colliding nearly head-on with a pickup truck on state Route 24, Utah Highway Patrol officials said.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Updated Oct 23rd - 1:38pm
Friday's case counts update obliterates Thursday's previous record by over 400 cases; four more deaths were reported, according to the health department.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Oct 23rd - 12:46pm
A woman who was set on fire and suffered burns over 70 percent of her body by a convicted killer remained hospitalized Friday in life-threatening condition.
Heather Simonsen, KSL TV | Posted Oct 23rd - 12:16pm
Fearing a "twindemic," doctors urge everyone, especially older adults, to get a flu shot. That's just as important for caregivers, whose health often gets forgotten.
Katie McKellar, KSL | Posted Oct 23rd - 11:56am
After years of debate over whether they should even be posed the question, Utah County voters on Election Day will have the chance to weigh in on an important issue.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Oct 23rd - 10:01am
A South Dakota man was arrested in southern Utah on Thursday after leading police from a couple of states and several counties on a wild high-speed chase.
Linda Williams, KSL.com | Updated Oct 23rd - 9:55am
All lanes of southbound I-15 have reopened after a semitruck caught on fire near Park Lane in Farmington early Friday morning.
Garna Mejia, KSL TV | Posted Oct 23rd - 9:06am
A Plain City man took his first steps in the hospital after he survived a 150-foot fall down a steep ridgeline above Lake Blanche in Big Cottonwood Canyon.
Brittany Glas, KSL TV | Posted Oct 23rd - 8:16am
Alexandra Anderson never considered getting a concealed carry permit until last spring, when unrest and violence dominated news headlines.
Deanie Wimmer, KSL TV | Posted Oct 23rd - 7:31am
Utah’s surge in COVID-19 cases has many parents questioning school policies about notifying and quarantining students.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Oct 23rd - 7:03am
A Springville woman was charged Thursday with making a false report after police say she called 911 to report a fake shooting, prompting a large police response.
Kearns football back in the 6A playoffs under modified COVID-19 protocols from Salt Lake County health department
- Utah parents concerned about contact tracing delays in schools
- Focus on student safety during walk in honor of Lauren McCluskey
- School board member accuses colleagues of 'unlawful behavior, discrimination' and violation of open meeting laws
- Kearns becomes 3rd team out of football playoffs as high school moves online for COVID-19 cases
Gephardt: Cybercriminals trying to use election to rip Utahns off
- Gephardt: How robocallers can skirt new blocking technology to get to your number
- Gephardt: Utah congressman introduces bill to avoid ‘clumsy’ stimulus payments to dead people
- Gephardt: Utah’s real estate market remains strong during pandemic
- Gephardt: Gas company resumes disconnecting delinquents, vows to help customers
The silver lining of the pandemic: Why a Utah doctor says virtual visits are the future
- Evenflo, maker of the 'Big Kid' booster seat, put profits over child safety
- Police search for neighborhood 'stranger' waving kids over to van
- 2 Utah children accidentally shoot themselves in head on same day in unrelated incidents
- A major shake-up is coming in Utah: Seismic safety steps, large and small