Coronavirus updates: Utah up to 806 cases; police ask for voluntary compliance on health order
Here are the latest updates on the coronavirus, from Utah and around the world.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Posted Mar 30th - 6:59pm
Some Intermountain Healthcare doctors, physician assistants and nurse practitioners will face reduced pay starting in June, officials confirmed on Monday.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Mar 30th - 6:22pm
Criminal charges were filed Monday against a Salt Lake man who prosecutors say told a lesbian woman he would “fix the gay” before raping her.
Jasen Lee, KSL | Posted Mar 30th - 5:51pm
The coronavirus is putting pressure on employees as well as employers who must manage operations in the wake of legally mandated leave.
Lauren Bennett, KSL.com | Posted Mar 30th - 5:02pm
One man was killed and two others were seriously injured in a head-on collision after smoke reduced visibility on the road on state Route 100 west of Fillmore
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Mar 30th - 4:43pm
A North Carolina man faces numerous charges after police say he led them on a high speed chase before he was arrested and found to be in possession of a skimming device.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted Mar 30th - 4:05pm
With Utah colleges and universities already using distance learning for the remainder of the spring term, the University of Utah and Weber State University are planning summer term, when both will continue to offer classes digitally only.
Katie Workman, KSL.com | Posted Mar 30th - 3:03pm
Finding love during lockdown can be difficult, but this New York couple is making it work in the most inventive and adorable way possible.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Updated Mar 30th - 2:41pm
Utah’s number of COVID-19 cases has increased to 787 in Utah residents and 19 in visitors, the Utah Department of Health confirmed Monday.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Mar 30th - 1:42pm
Utah wildlife biologists are proposing 9,175 fewer general-season deer hunting permits to be issued in 2020 as buck populations have fallen a bit in the state over the past few years.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Mar 30th - 1:19pm
More charges have been filed against a Duchesne County man accused of sexually abusing young girls.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Mar 30th - 12:47pm
A man serving a life sentence in the Utah State Prison without the possibility of parole is in trouble again.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Mar 30th - 12:16pm
A Tremonton man was charged Monday with engaging in a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl, according to court documents.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Posted Mar 30th - 11:25am
The suspension of all sports in the Pac-12 is being extended following a decision by the conference Monday.
Peter Rosen, KSL TV | Posted Mar 30th - 10:11am
A Provo woman entered the art scene in a very small way, running tiny art shows that look like they belong in a dollhouse.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Posted Mar 30th - 9:31am
It's down to the final four board games of the bracket challenge after a relatively uneventful Elite 8 round. It's now a battle of old school vs. new school-ish.
Jen Riess and Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Mar 30th - 7:48am
Here are 10 stories you may have missed this weekend. As always, click on the headline to read the full story.
Coronavirus Updates: Salt Lake County issues stay at home order; Community leader Bob Garff dies of COVID-19
Jen Riess and Graham Dudley, KSL.com | Updated Mar 29th - 11:05pm
Here are the latest updates on the coronavirus, from Utah and around the world. If you're on a mobile device and can't see the updates below, click on this link.
University of Utah, Weber State to offer just digital courses for summer terms
- School shutdowns raise stakes of digital divide for students
- Landlords working with BYU students on a ‘case-by-case’ basis on ending leases over COVID-19
- Regents authorize U. public safety building, hotel construction near Dee Events Center
- Joe Wicks is the world's PE teacher, helping kids keep active while social distancing
Gephardt: How to avoid getting defrauded this tax season
- KSL Investigates: Violating COVID-19 quarantine orders could get you 6 months In jail
- Gephardt: Hundreds of price gouging complaints under investigation in Utah
- Gephardt: Utah surgeon frustrated some hospitals still performing elective surgeries
- Gephardt: How much is grocery delivery, e-commerce costing Utahns during outbreak?
Evenflo, maker of the 'Big Kid' booster seat, put profits over child safety
- Police search for neighborhood 'stranger' waving kids over to van
- 2 Utah children accidentally shoot themselves in head on same day in unrelated incidents
- A major shake-up is coming in Utah: Seismic safety steps, large and small
- Doorbell cam shows car following Riverton boy home; police looking for drivers