04/03/2013 10:09amThe FBI has investigated some pretty wacky stuff from time to time, from incredible claims about UFOs to extra-sensory perception. The agency's most read document is about three flying saucers that supposedly crashed in New Mexico.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Boy with double-hand transplant's next goal: Play football
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes