12/12/2012 1:24pmThe "War on Christmas" is one of our favorite yearly rites that unnecessarily brings politics into what is usually a more joyful part of the year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Confrontation near parade route escalates, pepper spray used
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- 12-year-old LeBron James Jr. is the future of basketball
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- 2100 South freeway to close tonight for construction