12/03/2013 11:59amPresident Barack Obama congratulated Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos Tuesday on taking bold steps toward peace in his country and praised a U.S.-Colombia trade agreement that has increased commerce between the two countries by 20 percent. Santos hailed relations between the two governments, noting that security and drug trafficking no longer dominate talks like in the past.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: Santa Clara man killed wife on cruise after she wouldn't stop laughing at him
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- Friends mourn couples killed in I-15 plane crash as generous, inspirational
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- GOP dealt stiff blow in Senate's bid to repeal 'Obamacare'
- Police ID victim of Sardine Canyon crash
- Boy Scout leader apologizes for Trump's political rhetoric
- A cutting edge approach to save your knees