02/20/2013 11:14amIn December 2012, the LDS Church reached a significant milestone as the 3,000th stake was organized. Perhaps even more significant is the location of this stake: Sierra Leone, a West African country known for its tragic and violent history.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Teen pleads guilty to shooting compliant clerk in robbery
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice