11/20/2012 7:58pmAfter 68 years in Utah, six Catholic nuns are saying farewell to the Ogden community they love. Some of the women spoke with KSL News Tuesday about how much they will miss Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Snowstorm pounds Utah, powdering the slopes but jamming traffic and cutting power
- Safety inspections gone, but cars must still be safe, UHP warns
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Idaho senator yells at students lobbying for birth control
- Snowstorm triggers powder day frenzy, hampers commute
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- Names released in fatal Evanston plane crash
- Coach Kim: Is your spouse selfish?
- School shooting puts pressure on Florida lawmakers to act
- Common Utah activities that can void your life insurance - SPONSORED