03/06/2013 9:35amIt's like the universe decided to start throwing rocks at the Earth this year. Why space rocks keep coming isn't clear, but this month a comet is making its closest approach to Earth and should be visible with the naked eye.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Man guilty of shooting cop sentenced to up to life in prison