1 dead in OHV crash near Snake Creek in Wasatch County
One person died Monday morning in an off-highway vehicle accident in the Snake Creek area, according to Wasatch County Sheriff’s officials.
Latest News & Features
Matt Rascon, KSL TV | Posted Oct 15th - 11:33am
Residents in one Millcreek neighborhood are upset after a 37-foot tall blue warehouse went up just feet away from several homes, blocking the area’s view of Mount Olympus.
Mirna Alsharif, CNN | Posted Oct 15th - 11:04am
The walls of most bars are adorned with artwork of some kind, including the doodles of patrons after a few drinks. But a Manhattan bar has a set of doodles that could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Robert Jackson, KSL.com | Posted Oct 15th - 10:16am
Utah fans fared well in Week 8, sweeping the weekly prizes as well as landing the top spot for the best local fan base in KSL College Football Pick'em.
Jessie Yeung, CNN | Posted Oct 15th - 9:20am
We may have already discovered the essence of life on Mars 40 years ago, according to a former NASA scientist.
The Associated Press | Posted Oct 15th - 8:36am
A man charged with first-degree murder in connection with a mass stabbing that left a 3-year-old girl dead and eight other people wounded has been found competent to stand trial.
The Associated Press | Posted Oct 15th - 8:33am
A person briefed on the talks says General Motors CEO Mary Barra is joining negotiators at the bargaining table, a sign that an agreement may be near to end a monthlong strike.
Dan Rascon, KSL TV | Posted Oct 15th - 8:02am
A Millcreek father said he feels lucky after he was shot at three times by a man who hit his two sons in the face, according to police.
Gretel Kauffman, KSL | Posted Oct 15th - 7:47am
A Greenville man is facing charges of attempted murder after police say he hit his brother-in-law with a pickup truck, then attacked him with a pole.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Oct 15th - 7:11am
A patient at an inpatient psychiatric hospital was charged Monday with sexually assaulting another patient.
Joe McDonald, Associated Press | Posted Oct 15th - 1:22am
A truce in a U.S.-Chinese tariff war and Beijing's promises to open more of its state-dominated economy are raising investor hopes. But Beijing is trying to temper expectations, while companies express frustration over the halting pace of market-opening.
Rachel Lerman, Associated Press | Posted Oct 15th - 1:05am
Google unveiled a new Pixel smartphone and other hardware devices Tuesday, all aimed at getting people even more dependent on its artificial-intelligence services.
Raf Casert, Associated Press | Posted Oct 15th - 12:44am
A Brexit divorce deal is still possible ahead of Thursday's European Union summit but the British government needs to move ahead with more compromises to seal an agreement in the next few hours, the bloc said Tuesday.
Ryan Miller, KSL.com | Posted Oct 14th - 11:10pm
The Jazz's defense was bad. Is it just a learning curve as the new additions adjust to playing in Snyder’s system? Is it an intensity issue with it just being the preseason? Or is there a real concern that the Jazz have a problem on their hands?
Steve Peoples, Associated Press | Posted Oct 14th - 10:05pm
Just a month has passed since the last presidential debate, but the state of the Democrats' 2020 race has shifted.
Katie McKellar, KSL | Posted Oct 14th - 9:22pm
The Geraldine E. King Women’s Center and mixed-gender Gail Miller Resource Center have already reached capacity for women, only weeks after their openings.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Oct 14th - 8:57pm
“He stated that he made the car stop by crashing his car into the driver side of the car,” charging documents said. “Defendant really wanted to get the dog back.”
Kim Bojorquez, KSL | Posted Oct 14th - 8:18pm
Sandy Police Chief Bill O’Neal said domestic violence is “truly an epidemic problem” and occurs more often than people think.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Oct 14th - 8:02pm
There are more than 500 refuges in the U.S. that draw millions of visitors each year. Here are a few options in and around Utah to check out now.
Adam Beam, Associated Press | Posted Oct 14th - 7:09pm
The bell doesn't ring until 8 a.m. at Lincoln High School, but by then freshman Briana Lopez has been awake for hours.
Christina Maxouris, CNN | Posted Oct 14th - 7:08pm
California just took a step toward making its school environments a little more inclusive.
Annie Knox, KSL | Posted Oct 14th - 6:15pm
A Utah man alleges in a lawsuit that he is blind in his right eye due to one of many botched, discount surgeries performed by a Utah eye doctor.
- Neighbors upset after city approves tall building by mistake
- Former NASA scientist says they found life on Mars in the 1970s
- 1 dead in OHV crash near Snake Creek in Wasatch County
- Dad dodges bullets while defending kids after alleged assault
- Utah’s new homeless centers already turning away women in 'startling' early strain on system
- California mandates later school start times
- Man raped fellow patient at Utah mental health facility, charges say
- Disney reveals list of titles that will be available on Disney+ at November launch
- Sen. Mike Lee to presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke: ‘Take it back’
- 6 questions looming over the crowded 2020 Democratic debate
- Is there a cause for concern after the Jazz drop their third straight preseason game?
- Evaluating BYU's 'soft' run defense, a bottom-10 unit nationally, before facing No. 14 Boise State
- Ludwig, Huntley have shaped No. 13 Utah into one of the most efficient offenses in the country
- Great Clips of the Week: Is Utah State's Justin Bean the next 'American Idol'?
- Japanese artist's decade-old doodle in a New York bar skyrockets in value
- Prosecutor says they want to call up to 12 additional accusers as witnesses at Cuba Gooding Jr.'s sex misconduct trial
- The Latest: No kids in schoolyard when homemade bomb blew up
- Actresses, gymnast named grand marshals of 2020 Rose Parade