Family doubts Utah CEO went ‘voluntarily missing’ in San Jose
As family members and friends of a Utah CEO found dead in the back seat of her rental car continue to mourn her loss, many are also questioning how the case was handled by the San Jose Police Department.
Latest News & Features
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Oct 14th - 5:11pm
A man who apparently didn’t like being honked at after nearly hitting two pedestrians stopped to pull a gun on the driver, according to police.
Robert Burns, Associated Press | Posted Oct 14th - 4:46pm
Targeting Turkey's economy, President Donald Trump announced sanctions Monday aimed at restraining the Turks' assault against Kurdish fighters and civilians in Syria — an assault Turkey began after Trump announced he was moving U.S. troops out of the way.
Marjorie Cortez, KSL | Posted Oct 14th - 4:46pm
A retest of a vaping device confiscated at Grand County High School earlier this month confirmed the presence of tetrahydrocannabinol or THC but ruled out methamphetamine, according to a school press release.
Clare Duffy, CNN | Posted Oct 14th - 3:48pm
Microsoft president Brad Smith thinks it's time antitrust laws are updated for the digital age.
Katie Workman, KSL.com | Posted Oct 14th - 3:19pm
Sleep can be as elusive as a magical creature, a perfect score on a math test, or a non-awkward first date. Luckily, this baby has a Shiba Inu to help her get to dreamland.
City Creek Living | Posted Oct 14th - 3:00pm
Living in the city isn't just for the young Utahns. The activities on this list are perfect for active seniors who want to enjoy the benefits of downtown.
Dennis Romboy, KSL | Posted Oct 14th - 2:33pm
Sen. Mike Lee wants Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke to take back what he said about religious freedom.
Josh Furlong, KSL.com | Posted Oct 14th - 1:33pm
It was obvious from Utah’s first drive of the game that Oregon State had entered a battle it had no business being in on Saturday night. It was like knocking on the castle doors with a few individuals to pick a fight.
Pat Reavy, KSL | Posted Oct 14th - 1:02pm
Police say a man who allegedly punched a 6-year-old boy and then fired several shots at the boy and his father was “heavily intoxicated.”
Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Oct 14th - 12:17pm
A truck driver was injured after his semitruck rolled off southbound I-15 in North Salt Lake just before noon Monday.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Oct 14th - 12:00pm
Disney dropped a huge Twitter thread Monday morning listing 500-plus titles that will be available when Disney+ launches next month.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Oct 14th - 11:55am
Sixty people were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after a leak at a Provo Latter-day Saint meetinghouse, officials said Monday.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Oct 14th - 11:17am
A Utah Transit Authority employee was charged Friday after authorities say he tried to entice what he thought was a 12-year-old girl online for sex, according to charging documents.
Sean Walker, KSL.com | Posted Oct 14th - 11:01am
We’re taking a break from football to focus on college basketball this week, starting with an ode to Utah State forward Justin Bean's potential on the mic.
The Associated Press | Posted Oct 14th - 10:46am
The United Nations' food agency says around 14% of the food produced globally is lost and is urging action to address the causes of food loss as part of efforts to protect the environment.
Amy Donaldson, Deseret News | Posted Oct 14th - 10:44am
Corey Thomas expected to be criticized when she decided to run for public office.
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com and Liesl Nielsen, KSL.com | Posted Oct 14th - 8:22am
A woman was taken to a hospital in critical condition after being stabbed multiple times by her grandson early Monday morning, according to police.
John Leicester, Associated Press | Posted Oct 14th - 8:06am
A homemade, remote-controlled bomb intended to "kill or to harm" riot control officers was detonated as they deployed against renewed violence in Hong Kong over the weekend, police said Monday, in a further escalation of destructive street battles gripping the business hub.
Sean Walker, KSL.com and Jen Riess, KSL.com | Posted Oct 14th - 7:41am
Here are 10 stories you may have missed this weekend. As always, click on the headline to read the full story.
- Family doubts Utah CEO went 'voluntarily missing' in San Jose
- Man pulls gun on driver who told him to pay attention, police say
- Disney reveals list of titles that will be available on Disney+ at November launch
- Sen. Mike Lee to presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke: ‘Take it back’
- Five things to know about Costco's $4.99 rotisserie chickens
- Police: Grandmother critically injured after being stabbed by grandson multiple times
- Have You Seen This? Dog soothes its baby friend in the cutest display ever
- 60 people treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after Provo meetinghouse leak
- UTA employee charged in FBI child exploitation sting
- ‘Intoxicated’ Utah man punched boy, shot at father, Unified police say
- Ludwig, Huntley have shaped No. 13 Utah into one of the most efficient offenses in the country
- Great Clips of the Week: Is Utah State's Justin Bean the next 'American Idol'?
- After record world medal haul, Biles a face of 2020 Olympics
- Locals in the NFL: Fred Warner at heart of 49ers' defense in 5-0 start
- Several low temperature records fall across Utah in wake of cold system
- Illegal parking leads to 19 citations at popular Spanish Fork Canyon hot spring
- Want to know where Utah’s waterfowl migrate to? There’s now a website for that
- Popular trails in Utah County still closed due to mudslides, damage caused by wildfires