SOUTH SALT LAKE -- Fire investigators are looking for a man who started a fire inside a South Salt Lake Rite-Aid.
It happened Wednesday afternoon at the store near 3300 South and 600 East.
South Salt Lake fire investigators know what the man looks like. The Deseret News reports they got a solid view on the surveillance tapes.
Those tapes show the man taking a lighter to a gift bag in the greeting card isle. That actually came as a surprise to workers who thought it was a firework that went off.
The Rite-Aid suffered serious smoke damage, despite the blaze being relatively small. There's also some water damage in the building.
It's unclear what the damage estimate is.