This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
Yield: 6 Servings
- 1½ cups Bulgur
- 2¼ cups Almond milk (or other milk as desired)
- ¼ tsp. Ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 6 tbsp. Non-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Almonds, sliced
- ½ pint Fresh berries, washed and drained
- Mix the cinnamon and vanilla into the milk, then pour over the bulgur and stir well to incorporate.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or a minimum of 5-6 hours).
- After refrigeration gently stir in the honey.
- Divide the bulgur into ½ cup portions.
Garnish the bulgur with yogurt, almonds and fresh berries.