WASHINGTON (AP) — US durable goods orders increase 1.3 percent in November, boosted by orders for commercial and defense aircraft.
US durable goods orders increase 1.3 percent in November, boosted by orders for commercial and defense aircraft
- Storms are finally back in Utah. What does that mean for the monsoon season?
- 2 convicted killers to be paroled after serving decades in prison
- Alteration shop owner devastated, returns dresses to brides after massive fire
- Utah teacher who smuggled student into class in a bin takes plea deal
- Utah Democrats ask for special session to grant local leaders more control over fireworks
- Antivirus pioneer John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison
- 'We aren't out of the woods yet': Utah sees highest daily count of COVID-19 cases since April
- West Valley man 'obsessed' with owner of massage business charged with starting $2M fire
- Britney Spears asks judge to free her from conservatorship
- More than $680K of suspected meth found during 2 traffic stops in Washington City