WASHINGTON (AP) — AP sources: House, Senate leaders reach agreement in principle on sweeping tax package.
AP sources: House, Senate leaders reach agreement in principle on sweeping tax package.
- Jazz-Clippers live blog: Utah down big after horrific start in Game 4
- 41-year-old dies after being beaten by group in Magna, police say
- Utah mom who ran 5:25 mile at 9 months pregnant qualifies for Olympic trials
- Boyfriend of woman found shot to death in wrecked car is charged with murder
- What Ann Romney, a mother of 5, thinks about the term 'birthing person'
- Doctors worried about heat health impacts as Salt Lake hits record
- Wildfire Updates: Pack Creek Fire in San Juan County now 16% contained
- Church provides millions to NAACP, UNCF for scholarships and humanitarian aid
- Low-income Americans can now register for expanded child tax credit
- Thinner Mints: Girl Scouts have millions of unsold cookies