Grease Starts Fire at Mexican Restaurant

Grease Starts Fire at Mexican Restaurant

Save Story
Leer en espaƱol

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) A late night fire at a Mexican restaurant forces everyone out in the cold.

Fire fighters responded to the fire at Beto's at 400 East 400 South, and could see flames inside the building and smoke seeping through the attic.

Grease Starts Fire at Mexican Restaurant

Apparently grease overheated and splashed, setting the kitchen on fire. Also, the fire extinguishing system did not go off.

Damage is estimated between 15- and 20-thousand dollars.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast