News / Utah / 

Fire Breaks Out at Fast Food Restaurant

Fire Breaks Out at Fast Food Restaurant



This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) A fast food restaurant got a bit too hot tonight.

The Carl's Jr. on 12300 South in Draper caught fire.

Firefighters say the flames started in a wall and climbed to the ceiling. They cut a hole in a ceiling and put the fire out from the outside.

No word yet on what started the fire. Everyone was evacuated and the restaurant had minor damage.

SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER

Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast