Investigators Find the Cause of Ogden House Fire

Investigators Find the Cause of Ogden House Fire

Save Story
Leer en espaƱol

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) Fire investigators believe they know what caused an Ogden home to go up in flames.

They say residents had an unattended fire burning in the fireplace, without a screen, at 2525 Pierce Ave. Crews believe the fire threw a spark this morning that smoldered.

The homeowners tried to put the fire out themselves, but it was too late. When crews arrived arrived, heavy flames and smoke billowed from the home.

No one was injured, but the home has significant damage.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast