South Salt Lake,  UT
$40.00
Auto Parts and Accessories > Wheels and Tires - Cars
 
 | 
 
185/65/14 Sumitomo car tires
Nibley, UT  |  21 Days
I have cheap used tires for sale. Not sure the tread depth. About 35% life left. They even come with their own bag to carry them in. Text or call. Tex  more...

225/60R18 Goodyear Eagle Sport AllSeasons.
Sandy, UT  |  21 Days
225 60 18 Goodyear Eagles sport RSA. Excellent condition. Almost full tread. Some of the best tires you can buy. Need them gone asap. 

Wheel
Chubbuck, ID  |  21 Days
Will fit on Chevy or gmc 200.00 or OBO 16x7 

Have These Two Suv Or Truck Tiers Decent Tread
West Jordan , UT  |  21 Days
Need these out of garage soon. 

Oldsmobile, Chrysler 1955 hub caps
Payson, UT  |  21 Days
One 1953-1955 Oldsmobile wheel cover (hub cap)in fair condition for $10. Two Chrysler New Yorker 1955 wheel covers (hub caps), one in fair condition f  more...

weather gaurd side mount box
Ogden, UT  |  22 Days
im selling a 8' side mount truck tool box its to long for my f150 short bed i have key to box 

Dunlop Direzza 101 215/45/17
Sandy, UT  |  22 Days
Used Dunlop tires that have plenty of life left. Decided to get a different size tire. Call/text with any questions. 

18" Volvo S60R V70R Wheels.
Springville, UT  |  22 Days
This is a set of S60R wheels. Set of 5. One silver one is bent. The other 3 silver ones and the grey one with the new tire are all straight. Just need  more...

225/45R17
SLC, UT  |  22 Days
Tires are still good two have about 60 percent tread and the other two have 40 percent one rim has a little scape on it u can see it in the pic lug pa  more...

20" lexani rims
Midvale, UT  |  22 Days
I have a set of lexani 20 inch rims 5 lugs staggers black and chrome the ones on the back are 10 inch wide and front 9 inch wide I had them on a infin  more...

175/70R13 tires
Ogden, UT  |  22 Days
I have 2- Epictou 175/70R13 82T with rims. Used for very short time. 

Michelin alpin snow tires
Draper, UT  |  22 Days
Set of 4 Michelin alpin snow tires in good condition. The pictures show the size.asking 140 obo. Please text only 385-405-0139 

Site Index
KSL's Children's Television Programming Reports, as well as its FCC public inspection file, are available for viewing during regular office hours at the KSL Broadcast House or online.
The station representative who can assist a person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public files is Mike Dowdle, available during regular office hours at closed_captioning@ksl.com and (801) 575-5555.
© 2016 ksl.com | KSL Broadcasting Salt Lake City UT | Site hosted & managed by Deseret Digital Media - a Deseret Media Company  v05