03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Teen with autism found safe
- North Dakota pipeline protesters vow to stay despite victory
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- Children who lived through Pearl Harbor attack remember
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend