03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Photos: High wind event causes damage, outages, closures
- Police: Husband arrested in killing of girlfriend’s son
- Biggest lottery jackpots in U.S. history
- Man helping young women’s group falls, dies during climbing activity
- Magna man dies after crashing into parked semitruck on I-15
- Refugee goat project growing by leaps and bounds thanks to investment
- FrontRunner train offers first Sunday service for air show
- Things to know about a gap year, when students take time off
- Stop signs removed after Utah city official gets traffic ticket
- Elephants perform for final time at Ringling Bros.