03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- KSL Investigates: How safe is your Uber, Lyft or taxi ride?