02/03/2013 12:00pmUtah has joined two briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court asking justices to support state and federal laws defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court