12/29/2012 10:22pmPresident Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner couldn't reach a fiscal cliff compromise and now it's up to the leaders of the Senate.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Man arrested in West Valley after taking 99-year-old woman hostage
- Utah County officials searching for 24-year-old missing woman
- Revised transportation task force bill would hike state sales tax to 4.85%
- Minor injuries in shuttle bus rollover near Utah-Idaho border
- 4 killed in San Juan County plane crash identified
- The Triple Team: Jazz pull out win against struggling Mavericks
- Trump says arming teachers in schools 'Up to States'
- Senate calls for more action on postpartum depression and anxiety
- 1 hospitalized after hit-and-run crash in Tooele
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blinds companies following her 2016 death