03/10/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at serious crime not often talked about in Utah: child sex trafficking. Plus will discuss a bill that would create a board to oversee the possible relocation of the prison. And Doug Wright weighs in on a bill that would ban people from smoking in a car when a child is a passenger.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee