02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Police escort body of Utah native who died while training in Texas
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.