02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Sen. Mike Lee opposes AR-15 ban, says hard to distinguish from hunting rifles
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Impatient driver fails to stop at crosswalk, injures child in Spanish Fork, police say
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law
- Orem police conduct undercover sting on motorists who ignore school bus stop signs