03/18/2014 9:52amA $66 million project will install giant nets under the entire 1.7-mile span of the Golden Gate Bridge. The bridge is one of the most popular suicide spots in the world and proponents of the plan say the nets will save lives.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police seek missing man after vehicle found 'under suspicious circumstances'
- Family discovers dog is alive after thinking she was euthanized
- North Korea 2nd ICBM test puts much of US in range: experts
- Baby Charlie Gard dies after life support withdrawn
- Concerts, fairs happening around Utah in August
- Have You Seen This? Man has more fun on his commute than any of us
- Police seek missing teenage girl in Gunnison
- Police: Man arrested after attempted kidnapping at Liberty Park
- Employer: Utah woman killed on cruise was trusted adviser
- Scaramucci tirades ignite smoldering White House tensions