01/21/2013 11:49amIt has the makings of a science fiction movie: Zap someone's brain with mild jolts of electricity to try to stave off the creeping memory loss of Alzheimer's disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured in West Valley City shooting
- Poor sportsmanship leads principal to ban football, soccer at recess
- Gail Miller, you the real MVP
- BYU-I student charged with voyeurism after camera discovered in bathroom
- Dying teen’s final wish is to inspire ‘mass act of kindness’
- Utah Jazz, Vivint Arena ownership transferred to perpetual legacy trust
- Trump moves to pull US out of Pacific-Rim trade deal
- School delays and closures for Tuesday
- Layton mom found passed out in gutter sent to prison for child endangerment, sex with teen
- Dying from cancer: Could your location determine your fate?