Yield: 5 Servings
3¾ tsp. Olive Oil
2½ tbsp. Fresh Garlic, Chopped
1¾ cups Yellow Onion, Diced
3 cups Fresh Leeks, Chopped
3 cups Fresh Fennel, Cored, Chopped
3 tbsp. Fresh Sage, Chopped
2 ½ tbsp. Fresh Thyme, Chopped
¾ cup Dry Navy Beans
5 cups Water
2½ tbsp. Vegetable Base
4 cups Green Cabbage, Chopped
4 cups Fresh Roma Tomatoes, Chopped
2 cups Sweet Potatoes, Diced
3 tbsp. Italian Parsley, Chopped
1 tbsp. Fresh Sage, Chopped
1 tbsp. Fresh Thyme, Chopped
1. Heat oil in a pot, over medium/high heat. Sauté garlic, onion, leeks, fennel, sage and thyme until translucent.
2. Add water and pre-soak the white beans.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer for 1 hour until beans are tender.
4. Add cabbage, vegetable broth, chopped tomatoes, and sweet potatoes.
5. Simmer for another 20 minutes.
6. Add fresh sage, thyme and parsley to finish.
Equally ladle stew into bowls.
We're sorry, currently this live video stream is only available inside of Utah or an approved RSL broadcast territory.
We base your location on your IP address. Some providers IP addresses may show your location outside of the state, even though you are physically within the state boundaries. For more information about RSL on KSL, please see our FAQ.