Estimated read time: 2-3 minutes
SALT LAKE CITY — This Easter weekend marks the third all-virtual general conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints since the COVID-19 pandemic began last year.
The 191st Annual General Conference, where members of the church will hear from various church leaders, begins Saturday and runs through Sunday afternoon.
The conference will have no in-person attendees unless they are speaking or praying at the event. The five sessions will be broadcast from the Conference Center in Salt Lake City and all music played for the conference will be pre-recorded. This year, the church has expanded its broadcasting capabilities to bring the conference live to more than 70 countries, some for the first time.
Here's how you can watch this weekend's conference.
- Saturday morning session at 10 a.m. MDT.
- Saturday afternoon session at 2 p.m. MDT.
- Priesthood session at 6 p.m. MDT, directed to boys and men aged 11 and older — but anyone can watch.
- Sunday morning session at 10 a.m. MDT.
- Sunday afternoon session at 2 p.m. MDT.
To read coverage:
- KSL.com will be updating a live blog during the conference with talk summaries and announcements.
- Additional coverage can be found on the Deseret News, KSL TV and KSL NewsRadio.
To watch or listen live:
- Tune in to KSL.com Live, KSL 5 TV, watch BYUtv or BYUtv.org online, or via the KSL.com, Deseret News or KSL TV apps.
- Go to broadcasts.ChurchofJesusChrist.org to stream the conference live in over 70 languages. Closed captions are available in English, Spanish and Portuguese by hitting the CC button on the media player.
- Visit the church's YouTube channel, which will have livestreams of the conference in over 30 languages with closed captioning available.
- The church will stream each session through its Gospel Library app, and The Latter-day Saints Channel app will have streams available in multiple languages.
- Tune in to KSL NewsRadio at 102.7 FM or 1160 AM, the KSL NewsRadio app, or BYU Radio or BYUradio.org.
- The conference can also be watched or listened to via various apps or smart speakers.
On-demand viewing options:
- Recordings and transcriptions of talks will be available at conference.ChurchofJesusChrist.org following the conference.