Yield: 6 ServingsIngredients:
- 6 ea. 5 oz. Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- ½ tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 6 tbsp. Fresh Thyme, Finely Chopped
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, Finely Chopped
- 2 oz. Vegetable Oil
- Combine flour with seasonings and herbs; mix thoroughly.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a non-stick (oven safe) frying pan.
- Dredge chicken in seasoned flour; shake off excess seasoned flour. Pan sear chicken until golden brown.
- Place the pan with the chicken into the oven to finish cooking for 7-10 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165F is reached.
- Let chicken rest for 5-10 minutes.
350 Calories/ 300 mg Sodium/ 22% Cal/Fat