Yield: 5 Servings
- 5 each Sirloin Steaks (4-6oz)
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 3 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 3-½ tsp. Water
- ½ tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 5 cups Seedless Watermelon, Peeled, Cubed
- ¼ cup Fresh Red Onion, Slivered
- 2½ tsp. Sliced Black Olives, Canned, Drained
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Mint, Chopped
- 2½ tsp. Lime Juice
- 1¼ tsp. Olive Oil
- 1¼ tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1¾ tbsp. Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 5 each Fresh Mint Sprigs
- Add the oil to a pan; heat over high heat until the oil is hot.
- Salt and pepper the steaks, both sides, and place in the pan. Grill for 3 minutes and turn over.
- Grill for another 3 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove the steaks from the pan and cover lightly with foil and let rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; blending slowly, scraping down the sides if needed.
- Continue increasing speed until well blended and has good consistency.
- In a bowl, combine the watermelon, red onion, olives and fresh mint.
- In a separate bowl; whisk together the lime juice, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour vinaigrette over melon mixture, lightly toss, top with feta cheese; chill.
Top each steak equally with the chimichurri sauce, and portion 1 cup salad per serving.
600 Calories/ 700mg Sodium/ 29% Calories from Fat