Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
Jazzy Bean Salad**Yield: 5 Servings**
- ¼ tsp. Garlic, chopped
- 1 ea. Green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ ea. Red onion, diced
- 15 z. Canned Black beans, drained, rinsed
- 15 oz. Frozen corn, thawed
- 15 oz Canned garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 ½ cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 ea. Avocado, diced
- ¾ cup Apple cider vinaigrette dressing
- 5 sprigs Fresh cilantro
- Refrigerate for at least an hour for flavors to marinate.
Divide equally between servings, garnish with fresh cilantro.
230 Calories/ 320 mg Sodium/ 18% Cal/Fat