Estimated read time: 6-7 minutes
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
TRAEGER GRILL GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Dates/Eligibility. UTA and KSL.com Traeger Ironwood 885 Wood Pellet Grill Giveaway contest (the “Contest”) begins April 6th 2020, and ends on May 10th 2020 at 12:00 a.m. UTA and Deseret Digital Media, Inc., operation of KSL.com (the “Contest Sponsor”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. The Contest is open to all legal residents (“Contestant”), of the United States who, at the time of entry, is 18 years or older. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant’s chance of winning. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of Contest Sponsor or any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsors”), as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, are ineligible to participate. Contestants are strictly limited to one entry per person no matter the manner of entering the Contest.
2. How to Enter. Beginning April 6th 2020, contestants can enter the Contest by clicking on promotional display ads during the Contest dates specified above (collectively “Contest Entry”).
3. Selection of Winners. A winner (“Contest Winner”) will be selected by random drawing between May 12th 2020 and May 15th 2020, from all eligible entries. The odds of winning are contingent upon the number of eligible applications received during the entry period. Contest Sponsor will attempt to contact the winner by Phone and email as provided on contest entry form. If the Contest Sponsor is unable to contact a winner by 5:00 p.m., of the day of the drawing, the Contest Sponsor may discard the entry and select an alternate entry.
4. Prizes. One (1) Traeger Ironwood 885 Wood Pellet Grill will be awarded to the Contest winner (the “Prize”). The Prize is not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. If selected, Contestant agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes as a result of accepting and receiving the Prize. If the Prize worth is over $100 the winner will receive and be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. from Contest Sponsor and will be responsible to pay all taxes associated with the winnings. Winner must produce identification satisfactory to the Contest Sponsor prior to being awarded thePrize. The winner will receive instructions for pickup of the prize. The Prize will be available for pick up during business hours Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) 8:00AM-5:00PM at the KSL Broadcast House (Triad Center) 55 N. 300 W #500, Salt Lake City, Utah
5. Grant of Rights to Sponsors. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for each Sponsor and its designees to use the contestant’s name, likeness, portrait, a photo or image of the Contest Entry, voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Sponsor and/or the products and services of any of its designees. Contest winners will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Contest Sponsor and sign an affidavit of eligibility and a release (including a publicity release) as prepared by the Contest Sponsor as a condition of receiving their prize. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason, including, but not limited to, if a virus, bug or other problem beyond the control of the Contest Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of the Contest. The Contest Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
6. Assumption of Risk. Contestant acknowledges that participation in the Contest, and the participation of Contest Prize (running in the two races) may be subject to mishap and even injury to participants, including the potential for permanent injury. CONTESTANT EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST AND ACCEPTING THE CONTEST PRIZE.
7. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, CONTESTANT RELEASES AND HOLD THE SPONSORS, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES AND EMPLOYEES OF EACH OF THE SPONSORS (“RELEASED SPONSORS”), HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST, AND AGREES TO INDEMNIFY RELEASED SPONSORS, FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE CONTEST, OR ANY CONTEST RELATED ACTIVITY, OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
8. Representations and Warranties. By submitting an contest entry, Contestant represents, warrants, acknowledges and agrees that Contestant: (i) has read and meets the eligibility requirements; (ii) understands that if any of the information submitted is false or incomplete, it will void the Contestant’s entry to the Contest; and Contestant; (iii) agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules; and (iv) grants Sponsor a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, license to host, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, compress or convert and otherwise exploit your Contest Entry, in any media formats and through any media channels, in order to to advertise, promote or publicize the Sponsor and/or the products and services of any of its designees. Such license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed.
9. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
10. Misc. This content is not sponsored by any third parties, including, but not limited to, Traeger Pellet Grills, LLC.
11. Rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at Deseret Digital Media, Inc. corporate offices, 55 North 300 West, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along witha self-addressed stamped envelope, to DDM at this address. Deseret Digital Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any resulting responsibility or liability, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest or to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason. All changes to contest rules will be posted on contest enter to win page: https://www.ksl.com/article/46544556/win-a-traeger-from-uta-and-kslcom