NEW YORK (AP) — Goldman Sachs, citing recent tax overhaul in US, expects to take a $5 billion hit to profits this quarter.
Goldman Sachs, citing recent tax overhaul in US, expects to take a $5 billion hit to profits this quarter
- Should Utah enact Nevada-like lawn restrictions?
- 17-year-old drowns at Deer Creek Reservoir
- Utah woman dies after ATV crash in Idaho
- Perry man now charged with sexually assaulting 9 girls, women in 2 counties
- 68-year-old man dies after falling during hike in Big Cottonwood Canyon, police say
- Have You Seen This? Wolf pup just wants to howl, but the universe isn't ready
- Man set Sugar House fire that caused $2M in damage, firefighters say
- Millcreek business owners assess damage after massive fire
- Most new COVID-19 cases, deaths are among unvaccinated, Cox warns
- Police arrest third person in beating death of Magna man