Orem Man Dies in House Fire

Orem Man Dies in House Fire

Save Story

Estimated read time: Less than a minute

This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.

(KSL News) A man died tonight after his home in Orem caught on fire.

Firefighters were called to the home near 70 South and 900 East in Orem and found the kitchen and the roof on fire. They were told a man was inside.

Crews made it about half way into the burning house when part of the roof collapsed. They pulled out and then located the man through a window in a back bedroom.

They got the man out of the house, but he died of fire-related injuries.

The man's wife and two daughters were not home at the time of the fire.

Most recent Utah stories

Related topics



Get informative articles and interesting stories delivered to your inbox weekly. Subscribe to the KSL.com Trending 5.
By subscribing, you acknowledge and agree to KSL.com's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

KSL Weather Forecast