10/02/2013 5:34pmAn Iowa state senator resigned Wednesday after a special investigator found it likely he violated ethics rules by taking money from political entities connected to former presidential candidate Michele Bachmann and then denying he'd done so.
Browse by Day Archive
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Utah’s Van Dyke comes up as improbable hero in key win over UCLA
- Teacher turnover tied to working conditions, expert says; Love talks need to 'fix it' following Fla. attack