03/19/2013 2:48pmMexico has some of the strictest gun laws in the world for its citizens, but a new study released Monday shows a significant increase in gun-related violence since 2006. And much of that may be a result of guns smuggled into the country from the United States.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns could see biggest storm of the season overnight and into Monday
- Army recruiter among 6 arrested in soliciting a minor sting
- No survivors in plane crash near Evanston
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives
- 30-year-old Utah man killed by avalanche in Wyoming 'pseudo brother, son' to Orem family
- Museum to discuss efforts to see if bones belong to pirate
- Man critically injured after being ejected from car in Tooele rollover
- Salt Lake lawmaker urges restorative justice to better manage school discipline
- Parkland students say, 'We are going to be the last mass shooting'
- Team LeBron edges Team Stephen 148-145 in All-Star Game