02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Storm brings another slick commute to parts of Wasatch Front
- Family of 3-year-old Elsie Mahe suing window blind companies following her 2016 death
- Young mom of 3 pushing for changes after husband dies in Idaho avalanche
- Florida school shooting: 'abject breakdown at all levels'
- Former Ute Kyle Kuzma linked to report he received cash while a student
- Idaho girl who wowed crowd singing at Jazz game to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Utah senator day drinks before presenting bill to delay state's new .05 percent DUI law
- Utah's changing demographics could impact local economy
- Decorated skier Lindsey Vonn wears gear from Utah company during Olympics
- Utah’s Van Dyke comes up as improbable hero in key win over UCLA