01/17/2013 8:33pmWorking in a newsroom you see it all — the good, the bad and the baffling. It's heartwarming to see stories of hope and triumph, but it's even more inspiring to watch when those we've written off as "bad guys" experience a change of heart.
Browse by Day Archive
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- How your metabolism changes as you age - SPONSORED
- What is ‘normal eating’?