02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- 2 found dead in Benjamin home, police say
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- No repeal for 'Obamacare' — a humiliating defeat for Trump
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- 4 things to know about Apple's red iPhone, new iPad and movie app
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent