11/18/2013 6:42pmA United Methodist pastor was convicted Monday of breaking church law by officiating his son's same-sex wedding and could be defrocked after a high-profile trial that has rekindled debate over the denomination's policy on gay marriage.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 worker killed, another hurt in trench collapse in American Fork
- Jury chooses life without parole for ex-Utahn convicted of murder a second time
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Ex-USC linebacker appears in Utah court to face rape charge
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Jazz thrill students at Granger High School with surprise scrimmage
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV