11/18/2013 6:42pmA United Methodist pastor was convicted Monday of breaking church law by officiating his son's same-sex wedding and could be defrocked after a high-profile trial that has rekindled debate over the denomination's policy on gay marriage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- Fundraiser grows for girl shot and left in ditch
- Have You Seen This? Sarcastic PSA from trooper is wake-up call we need
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City