02/11/2013 10:40pmThe Catholic bishop for Salt Lake City had no idea Pope Benedict XVI was planning to resign, but he saw signs of the Pope's frail health during a visit to Rome last spring.
Browse by Day Archive
- 12-year-old boy shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Murder charge filed in 2011 concert shooting death
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison