04/28/2013 7:29pmI have recently read articles that refer to fit moms as "selfish." This type of mentality frustrates me. I am a fit mom, and always have been. I have found that the healthier and more fit I am, the more I can help others in so many ways.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 Weber County couples killed in plane crash on I-15
- FBI investigating death of Utah woman on Alaskan cruise ship
- Why intense workouts are leading to a life-threatening condition
- Teen pleads not guilty in fatal crash recorded on Instagram
- Now hiring at Amazon: Thousands of people in 1 day
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Wednesday's Child - 'I should have a mom, but for now I don't'
- Waist-deep water floods homes, cuts power in Salt Lake
- Spinning Ohio State Fair ride breaks apart; 1 dead, 7 hurt
- Northbound I-15 reopens after crash, vehicle fire in SLC