The speculation over the Tiger Woods situation runs from what will happen to his marraige to what he'll pay his mistresses to whether the indiscretions will affect the Tiger Woods brand. Forbes Associate Editor Kurt Badenhausen told Grant and Amanda this morning that he's not seeing it having a negative on his bottom line. Nike is laying low, but they've built a $300 million golf division around Tiger Woods. Click here to hear more from Kurt.
Will the affairs affect his brand? "No."
- CDC: Fully vaccinated and everyone in K-12 schools should be masked — will Utah follow suit?
- Church reinstates Saturday evening sessions of general conference
- How Utah County's first medical school wants to 'flip education on its head'
- 5 of 7 new COVID-19 deaths reported in Utah Tuesday were under 65
- What happened to Utah's salmonfly?
- Biles withdraws from gymnastics final to protect team, self
- Heber City police chief placed on leave
- 4 children, 4 adults killed in Millard County sandstorm crash
- Have You Seen This? Sometimes the simplest solutions are so close, yet so far
- Officials evaluate aftermath of severe Cedar City flooding, brace for more storms