Does all this mean that Hurricane has no chance on Friday? Not at all. The Tigers boast a defense that has given up just 16 points a game and will be the best defense the Miners have seen since being held to just 14 points by Juan Diego in week two. The Tigers balanced offense is averaging 36 points a game and will have no trouble keeping up with the Miners offense if this game turns into a shootout. Tim Long has been very efficient at quarterback while Robert Reeve, Jarom Healy and Jacob Pugh have combined for 34 touchdowns on the ground. These are two evenly matched teams and this is a game that could come down to the very last play.
Class 3A Semifinals: Hurricane vs. Park City Preview
- Here's how MyKayla Skinner did in the gymnastics vault final
- Where do major US religions stand on the COVID-19 vaccination?
- I-70 closed east of Utah border after mudslide stranded 100 Colorado motorists
- Toilet paper back on shelves, but now there's a shortage of this
- Slimmed-down Taysom Hill locked in arms race with Jameis Winston for Saints starter
- Event honoring Utah Pacific Islanders comes at 'emotional moment' for community hit hard
- Utah man who died in sandstorm crash was beloved board game designer
- Grizzly bear chases mountain biker near area of previous attack in Idaho
- Discover why this incredible Wellsville mansion is offered below cost at $3.5 million - SPONSORED
- After a roller coaster draft night, Jared Butler thinks Utah is exactly where he should be