Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(Photo courtesy BYU Athletic Department)(KSL News) It looks like BYU will be losing its top receiver. KSL Newsradio's Greg Wrubell has learned that a press conference is being planned for tomorrow to announce that wide receiver Austin Collie plans forgo his senior year to enter the 2009 NFL Draft.
There have been rumors for a while now that Collie would enter the draft, but he said he would not make his decision until after the Cougars' season was over.
Collie concludes his BYU career as the Cougars' all-time leader in:
- Single-season receiving touchdowns: 15 (2008)
- Career receiving touchdowns: 30
- Single-season receiving yards: 1,538 (2008)
- Career receiving yards: 3,255
- Single-season receptions: 106 (2008)
- Career receptions: 215
- Single-season 100-yard receiving games: 11 (2008)
- Career 100-yard receiving games: 17
- Single-season all-purpose yards: 2,112 (2008)