Republicans from all over the state will gather this evening at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City. Traditionally, the candidates for the state wide races will reserve suites upstairs while the press and party faithful mill around in the ballroom. I have had a lot of fun jumping from suite to suite in past years to see who has the best food to offer. Despite what happens nationally, Republicans are set to do very well in Utah. I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Getting Ready for the Victory Party
- Bountiful man solicited co-worker to help kill 5 people, charges say
- Utah dad told young daughter, friends to lie about how they were injured in crash, charges say
- A Utah 'vaccine lottery' is out, but state giveaways for getting COVID-19 shots are still being discussed
- Why Rep. Chris Stewart says President Joe Biden has a challenge with Russia
- When does the Fed expect to raise interest rates
- Northbound I-15 reopens in Sandy after fatal motorcycle crash
- In a drought: Why are southern Utah golf courses, parks still getting watered during the day?
- 413 more COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, over 10K vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- Volkswagen's newest vehicle, the Taos, hits all the right marks - SPONSORED
- Mike Conley still hopes to return to 2nd round series after 'small setback' has kept him out