WASHINGTON (AP) — Prosecutor in Roger Stone case resigns after Justice Dept. backs away from sentencing recommendation.
Prosecutor in Roger Stone case resigns after Justice Dept. backs away from sentencing recommendation
- Fire destroys cabin of New Hampshire man forced out of woods
- Videos show suicidal man shooting at Salt Lake police
- Jazz trade for Donovan Mitchell's longtime friend Eric Paschall
- Utahn says he was fired for converting to Islam, lawsuit alleges
- Man dies in possible drowning in Spanish Fork
- Utah Olympians: Lillard, Team USA advance to gold medal game with win over Ingles' Australia
- Utah student-athletes admonished to 'protect your season' by getting vaccinated against COVID-19
- Great American Outdoors Act turns 1: How it's helped Utah and what's in the future
- Welcome refugees, avoid politics at church, Latter-day Saint handbook update says
- What do the Rudy Gay and Hassan Whiteside signings mean for the Jazz?