Estimated read time: 1-2 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
Sweet Curry Paste
- 1 cup Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis)
- 1 tbsp. Green Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 5 cups Purple Cabbage, Shredded
- 4 tbsp. Scallions, Sliced
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp. Stir Fry Oil
- 2 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. FreshGarlic, Minced
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Ginger, Minced
- 1 pinch Salt
- 4 each Ahi Tuna Steaks,6 oz
- 2 tbsp. Chili Oil
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp. Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp. Scallions, Sliced Thin on a Bias
- 2½ cups Bamboo Rice, Cooked (per package instructions)
- Whisk all ingredients together until evenly incorporate and all clumps are removed. Stir Fried Cabbage 1. On high heat in a wok or sauté pan, coat the bottom with stir-fry oil. Quickly sauté your cabbage stirring consistently for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and ginger; sauté for a minute more stirring constantly.
- Add the remaining ingredients; sauté for another minute stirring constantly. Adjust seasoning if needed. Curry Glazed Tuna 1. Season the tuna with salt and pepper; sear in a hot pan with the oil on both sides (tuna should be raw in the center).
Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.