Yield: 6 Servings
- 1½ lbs. Butternut Squash, Peeled, Diced 1” Cubes
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- ½ tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp. Granulated Onion
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Toss squash with oil, sugar and seasonings.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet; roast for 34-45 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Preheat oven to 275F.
- Toss seeds with oil and seasoning, place on a foil lined sheet pan, single layer.
- Roast for 40-60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
150 Calories/ 300 mg Sodium/ 12% Cal/Fat