DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Dubai’s carrier Emirates announces firm order for 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliners in deal valued at $8.8 billion.
Dubai’s carrier Emirates announces firm order for 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliners in deal valued at $8.8 billion.
- 41-year-old dies after being beaten by group in Magna, police say
- Boyfriend of woman found shot to death in wrecked car is charged with murder
- Utah mom who ran 5:25 mile at 9 months pregnant qualifies for Olympic trials
- Jazz-Clippers live blog: 3 takeaways from Utah's series-equalizing loss to LA
- Jazz spiral in first half of Game 4 loss to Clippers; series tied 2-2
- Wildfire Updates: Pack Creek Fire in San Juan County now 16% contained
- Doctors worried about heat health impacts as Salt Lake hits record
- Man found dead in Jordan River was killed, police say
- Church provides millions to NAACP, UNCF for scholarships and humanitarian aid
- What Ann Romney, a mother of 5, thinks about the term 'birthing person'